A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Human Heart Nature Visit

Hello Beauties! How's your week? If you will ask me, well it's a busy one. So busy that I hardly find time to post reviews anymore. Anyway, I will just share to you my experience after visiting Human Heart Nature's Headquarters in Commonwealth Q.C. I've been to HHN HQ last week to visit the store, take some pictures and blog about about it. I also bought some products that I wanted to try as soon as possible. I'm also there to get my free lip tint balm that HHN gave me as a compromise for the delayed shipping from my last online purchase. Aren't they nice? :) I hope all businesses are also like that.

Anyway, just to give you a a very quick background if what is HUMAN HEART NATURE, here it is.

It is a cosmetic and skincare brand that has NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS & PRESERVATIVES on their products. I am also proudly to say that it is made here in the Philippines. They have this 3 statements that I remembered written at the back of the shirts from HHN: 

PRO-POOR, PRO-PHILIPPINES & PRO-ENVIRONMENT

Check out their store :)
Store's front door

Counter
Water & Coffee Station


Check out their products :)
Hair Mask
All Natural Deodorant
Body Butter
Massage Oil
Organic Shaving Oil
Natural Feminine Wash
Sunflower Beauty Oil
Balancing Facial Wash
Balancing Toner
Hydrating Facial Wash
Hydrating Face Toner
Lip Balm testers!
Lip Tint Balm

Mineral Lip Gloss (Pink & Red)
Natural Lip balm in 3 Flavors (Tutti Frutti, Peppermint & Choco Fudge)
I love everything about this store! from their free coffee & water to their very warm and kind employees. Even their security guards are nice too and very helpful. Thank You Human Heart Nature for this awesome experience and for making wonderful products :) Til next Time!

Human Heart nature is located as 463 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines (near Feria Road) in front of Jocfer Building. Tel: (02) 931 5787 Visit their Facebook here or their website at www.humanheartnature.com  

Thanks for reading!
♥lots, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...