A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Human Heart Nature Haul October 2011

Hello Guys! I know it's too late (It's better to be late than never) but I will be happy to share what I bought the last time that I went to Human Heart Nature.


From left to right: Strengthening Shampoo w/ Cream Foam (50ml P44.75), Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil (50ml P119.75), Balancing Toner (100ml P99.75), Balancing Facial Wash (50ml P79.75). Below left to right: Lip Tint balm (FREE), Pressed Foundation Powder Pact (before: P425, sale price: P325).

To view all of their products and prices, just visit their website www.humanheartnature.com 

As of today, I have tried all of the products except the shampoo and the sunflower oil (and I'm so loving it!)

Ciao!
♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...