A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Human Heart Nature Pressed Compact Powder

Since I'm currently using this one, I've decided to make a review on this. This is a foundation/powder pressed compact from Human Heart Nature, a company that sells products that don't have harmful chemicals and preservatives. I've searched for a long time to look for something that will replace my old compact powder which is Maybelline. I have 2 options: Etude House' Dr.Oil Compact Powder & Tony Moly's Berry Lovely Petite Powder Pact. The problems are: EH's Oil Compact Powder is always out of stock and TM's Petite Pact is really petite! The qualities that I'm looking for a compact powder are the following:
  • its capacity to cover the oiliness on my face thus making it natural.
  • if it is for long time use (not for only a week!)
  • value for price
Glad that I've discovered this and found out that the powder is on sale! From Php425, I bought it at Php325 only (which is almost the same price from my other 2 options) But take note, I guess I can use this for more than a month! which means it's much cheaper than the other commercial products, and the bonus part is that this product is 100% NATURAL! Isn't it amazing that you will not worry anymore about the harmful effects of the chemicals while using this?

 The box of the compact powder

I chose the lightest shade which is the Orient Pearl. 

The compact is in color Gold

Its opening

Its back part

Opened

It's not a cotton puff but it's more of a thin sponge

Can you see the heart sign?

I guess the only problem is that the case/powder is sensitive. So don't let it fall to avoid breakage. Can you see the tiny powder bits? 

Also, I would suggest that I hope they will make a refill of their powders. That's all!

Thanks for reading!

 Human Heart nature is located as 463 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines (near Feria Road) in front of Jocfer Building. Tel: (02) 931 5787 Visit their Facebook here or their website at www.humanheartnature.com  

 
♥lots, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...