A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skinfood Aloe Vera Foaming Cleanser

Hi Guys! Do you feel so tired these days? If your body is tired, might as well as your face. So don't make your skin look stressed also. Feed you skin with SKINFOOD!

Skinfood has this Aloe Vera Product Line that caters to stresses and tired skin. Aloe Vera is known as a Natural Healing Plant. I remember when I was young, we have an Aloe Vera plant outside our house. We used to cut it and put it in our heads / applying it on our hair and scalp. My aunt told me that it is good for the hair (and also for sunburn).

No wonder that it also works for our face / skin.


DESCRIPTION:

A fresh foaming cleanser with Aloe Extracts to soothe and hydrate the skin. Keeps the skin soft and calm after cleansing.


This is only a trial pack. This can used for up to 5 use.


 Skinfood is a brand from Korea


 The products from Skinfood are much expensive from other Korean brands, that's why I prefer using trial packs first so that I'll know if the product suits me.

 SWATCHES
(I used my hand for photos, but I also used it on my face)

 Before ^

Applied ample amount

The texture is so thick.

 It's color white and silky.
 
 When spread ^

 with water...

 mixed it..

After rinsing ^


WHAT I LIKE:
  • I love the cooling effect of it while applying it on my face and after rinsing.
  • The smell is not bad.
  • My face is much brighter and clearer.
  • My face is moisturized and supple
  • It gives calmness to my stressed face

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • It's not that really bubbly, but I guess it depends on the number of amount that you will use.

Please LIKE ME on FB facebook.com/beautyandbudget and
FOLLOW ME thru Google Friend Connect for updates :)

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...