A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Etude House Silk Scarf Shampoo

Hi! It's me again ;) Finally, I'm ready to review this one.

Etude's Silk Scarf Line created a noise the first time it became available to Philippine market. Some became excited while some became disappointed because they thought that the line is the one that being used on Etude's Hair Bubble Coloring. The color violet one, also known as "Silky Perfumed" line. Unfortunately, it's not yet available here in the Philippines.

Others got curious if it's as effective as the color violet one. I have a Hair Bubble Coloring with me but I still haven't used it. So I don't know if the color violet one is effective.

But according to reviews and word of mouths, they really find it so effective and they love it.

Ok, going back. I'm going to share about Etude's Scarf Silk Line that every Etude Fan is raving about. (like me)

But first, let's take a look at this:

DESCRIPTION:

Silk Scarf Shampoo is specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to restore softness, silkiness, and shine to damaged hair while gently removing impurities, leaving it strong, smooth, and lightly fragranced.


The shampoo is included in the set that I got. Click here to view


I really admire Etude for sealing their products. (Mostly Korean products are like that)
*sealed with foil


The texts are in Korean language.


Really cute graphics, as well as the packaging.


As you can see, the texture is not that thick. Not dense. 

 

This is the color violet that I'm talking about. It's Etude's Silky Perfumed (hair treatment). The line is not yet available here in the Philippines.

WHAT I LIKE:
  • I love the smell while using it and after using it (how it makes my hair smells great)
  • It's easy to wash off (not so much bubbles)
  • It's easy to dry your hair because there's no tangle especially when combing
  • It leaves my hair soft and silky
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • It's not that bubbly or "mabula" in Tagalog.
I don't know if the shampoo doesn't have a Paraben or SLS, which is a good thing. But sometimes, I can feel that my hair is not cleaned properly. I can't feel it on my scalp, it just stays on my hair. The tendency, you will need to put another application (shampoo) again until you are satisfied.
  • The price for a 300ml bottle is Php448 which I think for me is not that budget-friendly. 

Anyway, these are just my honest opinions that are based from my experience. I really love Etude, so much! Really a Fan eversince. These are just my suggestions. 

It's really important to try first the product before using them, especially those who have sensitive skin. I'm really glad that I have tried this.

How about you? Have you tried this too? Share your thoughts!
♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...