A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Product Review: Etude House Peel So Good Foam Cleanser Diamond Peel

ETUDE HOUSE PEEL SO GOOD FOAM CLEANSER (DIAMOND PEEL)

Hello Guys! Alright, I know that you are wondering why did I chose to review this product because: 

a.) it's not below Php100
b.) it's not SALE or DISCOUNTED
c.) it's not bought in an auction

But, wait! Come to think of it, isn't my money is worth if I should just try this product rather than regular diamond peels that are offered in the  facial or derma salons?

I've already tried the diamond peeling in a facial salon, and guess what, it costs Php1,500 and that's only for 1 session. They said that you have to complete the 5 sessions until you will see the full results. Whoah! How much is that?! 

After 1 session, I did not return anymore. (Actually me and BF tried it) hahaha...


Glad that there is a new product from Etude House that will make diamond peeling much cheaper and much accessible to use. This is their PEEL SO GOOD FOAM CLEANSER. the difference is this is a foam cleanser unlike in the salons that they are using a machine (like a pen with diamonds in it) 


There are 3 types of their Peel So Good foam cleanser:

 1.Natural Peel(Strength of exfoliation- *) YELLOW
2.Enzyme Peel(Strength of exfoliation- ***) BLUE
3.Diamond Peel(Strength of exfoliation- *****) PINK


Diamond Peel (PINK)-has the highest exfoliator with brightening effect.
 Enzyme Peel (BLUE)-has middle exfoliation with smoothing skin efficacy.
Natural Peel (YELLOW)-has low exfoliation with soothing effect and tightens skin. 


 As usual, the packaging is so cute.. I love pastel colors!


The product is properly sealed.


This is the cap^ and it has a tiny opening.


There are tiny beads, or should I say microbeads inside. I'm not sure if those are the diamonds. The beads are clear and slight rough(unlike other beads that melt in the skin if rubbed) It's really hard to capture the beads here in the camera because they are really tiny.... but you can feel it! 


NOTE: By the way, there are also beads inside and it's color red. It can melt easily when rubbed. Will take picture the next time I'll use this. ;)



THE RESULT?
  • My face became smooth ( maybe because dead skin cells were removed) For me, there's really not much difference when it comes to skin brightening. Maybe because I don't have that much pimples/bumps in my face (knock on wood!) or maybe I need to continue using it to see effective results. ( I have only used this for 3x already)

WHAT I LIKE:
  • It's easy to use
  • Small amount is equals to wider application 
  • It's easy to wash it off
  • the rough beads! thorough exfoliation.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • I hope it can stay on the face much longer.

HOW TO USE?

Apply to wet face and lather. Massage thoroughly  and rinse with warm water.

TIP: Apply moisturizer after using this, your face might get dry after using this.

Use this once-twice a week.
 
Regular Price: Php348
Where to Buy: Etude House click here for branches.
Size/Weight: 130ml

DISCLAIMER: Please test first if you are not allergic to the product. If you have a sensitive skin, consult first your dermatologist. If you experience swell, itching or irritation on skin, immediately stop using the product. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

How about you? Have you tried this already? Share it and Follow me beauties:))

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...