A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review: Etude House AC Clinic Clay Pack

ETUDE HOUSE AC CLINIC CLAY PACK

Hello Guys! Bothered by your oily face? Goodbye to oiliness with this Mud Clay Pack from Etude House' AC Clinic Line. Too much oil on your face may also result to pimple/acne, so prevent them now with this once a week application.

Description: Formulated with natural Mud Clay, Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extract, AC Clinic Clay Pack nourishes and cleanses facial surface with an oil-free formula by removing facial oil and residues to prevent the onset of acne.

Other AC Clinic line that I reviewed:



 I love the quality of the packaging


This is not a peel off mask, this is a wash off mask


 Koreans do really invest on skincare and cosmetics products, no wonder why they do have beautiful skin.


 Here are the ingredients ^


Most of Etude's products are sealed. I hope other products too in the market!  


 The smell is the same as the AC Clinic Red Spot Balm.


The texture is not thick. When applied to face, a small amount can spread wider. It's not heavy on face and it easily dries up.


 When applied to face ^ I can feel the tightening!


 Already dry and ready to wash it off! So excited with the result :o


~ TADAH! ~

THE RESULT?
  • I have a brighter skin (although it's not a brightening product, maybe because there's no oil in my face)
  • My face is not oily (but it only last upto 4-5 hours)
  • My face is tightened (as well as the pores)
  • My face is smooth ( I love to touch it!)

WHAT I LIKE:
  • It's easy to apply
  • I really like the tightening effect
  • I love the result! 
  • Small amount is equals to wider application 
  • It's easy to wash it off

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • its smell (kinda strong, I'm not really used to it)
  • It's somehow expensive if you will buy it with its regular price

HOW TO USE?
  1. After facial cleansing, apply by gently spreading across facial surface. Take care to avoid contact with the eyes and mouth.
  2. Leave on for 5 minutes
  3. Rinse off with warm water.

TIP: 
  • Avoid doing facial expressions while the mask is on, it can cause wrinkles.

Use this once a week.
 
Regular Price: Php498, but bought this in an auction for only Php 205.00
Where to Buy: Etude House click here for branches.
Size/Weight: 100ml

DISCLAIMER: Please test first if you are not allergic to the product. If you have a sensitive skin, consult first your dermatologist. If you experience swell, itching or irritation on skin, immediately stop using the product. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

How about you? Have you tried this already? Share it and Follow me beauties:))

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...