A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Friday, June 3, 2011

Etude House' Grand Sale if reached 50,000 likes before June 14!


All Etude House fans!

Help us Etude House Philippines to reach 50,000 likes before June 14 and they will have a GRAND SALE. I hope it's nationwide, well.. they didn't say anything specific. *me wishes

I've always wanted to purchase from Etude House but since my blog's theme is about beauty products that cost only Php100.00 and below (yes I know it's verrry challenging), 'coz my choices are limited. But if the GRAND SALE happens, I would definitely NOT miss the opportunity and eventually make review about the items! How good is that?? 

So let us all start saving today and help them reach 50,000 likes on Facebook!

 Dara of 2ne1
Photo courtesy of EH Phils.


Click here to like their page
C'mon guys! Spread some looove! <3

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...