A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Best Buys at Etude House Grand sale

Last June 15, after work, I immediately rushed to Etude House Fairview Branch (together with BF). I'm so excited yet nervous because I'm afraid that I'll be an impulsive shopper :o though I already have a budget and a list of what to buys (including the price..:p). So let me share you my first haul of my Etude House Collection.



I know these products don't cost Php100 and below, but with the 20% off on all items really makes a difference. Right? This Grand Sale is once-in-a-blue-moon event and I don't know when it will happen again. I hope it happens every now and then.. hihi.. So right now, I'm thinking of buying again before the Grand Sale ends because BF and I are really really satisfied with their products.  
 


Here are the products w/ their prices before and after:

Bubble Hair Coloring (Dark Brown)
Before: Php378
Now: Php302.40


Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam (Peach Tea)
Before: Php148
Now: Php118.40


Love Homme Cleansing Foam for Men
Before: Php348
Now: Php278.40


Vita-Foam Mini Goodnight
Before: Php148
Now: Php118.40


Sleeping Pack (Pore & Oil Control)
Before: Php448
Now: Php358.40


Minisize U Pore Serum, Toner and Emulsion
Before: Php578
Now: Php462.40

3 bottles in 1 box

The Minisize U Kit Box

These are the freebies that I've got. A tissue and an eyebrow knife/comb with mirror.
Total Price Breakdown of the items:

If bought in regular price: Php2,048
bought in 20%: Php1,638.4

Total Amount Saved: Php 409.6

Isn't amazing? Don't worry guys, will have a review of them as soon as possible as I'm already using them since I bought them and can't wait to share wit u guys what I'm feelin' :)

So hurry! You only have 2 days before the Grand Sale ends.

♥, Bel

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm very impressed with your purchases. How's the minisize u pore set? I hope EH extends the grand sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the comment! Anyway, the Minisize U pore line is amazing=) in fact I'm thinking of buying the serum, toner and emulsion in big bottles today since this is the last day of the Grand Sale..I really doubt if they extend the Grand Sale but who knows maybe they will repeat this again after the success of the Grand Sale:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also purchased the vitafoam (goodnight) and I think it's a great cleanser before going to bed. Check out my Etude house hauls too? :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true! It's my last cleanser before toning up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...